Part of the University of Oregon Division of Student Life, Student Government Engagement and Success (SGES) provides direct support to ASUO's Officers and Student Leaders from ASUO-Recognized Student Organizations. With the assistance of approximately 25 student employees, SGES coordinates services in seven key areas:
- ASUO Finance
- ASUO Benefits
- ASUO Student Organization Support
- ASUO Creative Design Services
- Student Government Administrative Services
We facilitate growth through civics and engagement.
- Advise, coach, and serve as a resource to ASUO Officers and Student Organization (SO) Leaders.
- Coordinate education, development, and continuity for ASUO Officers and SO Leaders.
- Manage ASUO administrative and financial services for students and SOs, in alignment with ASUO Mission, policies, rules, and governance documents.
- Provide opportunities for student employees to expand their career readiness skills.
- Educate and advocate on behalf of civics and engagement.
- Coordinate continuity through transitional support and during ASUO's annual election.
- Ensure ASUO endeavors meet institutional standards and adhere to state and federal law.