General inquiries: 541-346-3724 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance inquiries: 541-346-0626 | email@example.com
ASUO is located on the ground floor of the Erb Memorial Union. ASUO and ASUO Finance are located alongside one another in Suite 004.
Academic Year Hours
During the academic year ASUO and ASUO Finance are open Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
ASUO Finance closes at 4:45 p.m. to accommodate student class schedules.
We are closed during winter and spring break.
ASUO is open Monday–Thursday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. and Friday, 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
ASUO Finance is open Monday–Thursday, 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. and Friday, 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Officials' Office Hours
Student official availability varies by week and term. See the office hours schedule to find out when an official is available.
ASUO officers and staff members assist with dozens of types of inquiries, including but not limited to:
- Athletic ticket eligibility verification
- Student Companion and Benefits Program coordination and verification
- Financial support for ASUO-recognized student organizations, including budgetary information, purchase orders, surplus requests, and contracts
- Stipend and travel support for ASUO-recognized student organizations
- Driver certification, event planning, and creative services support for ASUO-recognized student organizations
- Inquiries about the Incidental Fee
- Inquiries about ASUO executive branch activity, such as campaigns, student organization recognition, and student appointment opportunities
- Inquiries about ASUO legislative branch activity, such as senate hearings, special requests, and meetings with a senator
- Street Faire inquiries and registration