General inquiries: 541-346-3724 | firstname.lastname@example.org
ASUO Finance: 541-346-0626 | email@example.com
ASUO Student Organization Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
ASUO Student Parent and Family Benefits: email@example.com
In-Person Services Temporarily Reduced due to COVID-19
Starting January 11, 2021: ASUO services are open noon–3:00 p.m. on Mondays and Fridays. All ASUO services are closed during spring break, winter break, and university holidays.
ASUO services are available remotely 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. All ASUO services are closed during spring break, winter break, and university holidays.
Officials' Office Hours
Student official availability varies by week and term. See the office hours schedule to find out when an official is available.
ASUO officers and staff members assist with dozens of types of inquiries, including but not limited to:
- Athletic ticket eligibility verification
- Student Companion and Benefits Program coordination and verification
- Financial support for ASUO-recognized student organizations, including budgetary information, purchase orders, surplus requests, and contracts
- Stipend and travel support for ASUO-recognized student organizations
- Driver certification, event planning, and creative services support for ASUO-recognized student organizations
- Inquiries about the Incidental Fee
- Inquiries about ASUO executive branch activity, such as campaigns, student organization recognition, and student appointment opportunities
- Inquiries about ASUO legislative branch activity, such as senate hearings, special requests, and meetings with a senator
- Street Faire inquiries and registration